Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ever been ripped off by a Truely wicked person??

Watch out!!! there are people all over the place like this person "Chrissy Costin" who will rob you blind, Lie, Cheat, Cheat on you, and sleep with your friends.
If you are interested in this person stay away!!!! "RUN AWAY"!!!!
You wont expect it she will clean you out all in the name of her kids. She will quit her job, stick you with her bills she ran up, spend faster than you can bring it in and leave you on the curb without a penney threatening you with the police saying her father is a former Sheriff who could have your rear.
She will buy drugs with your hard earned money, Get fat on twinkies, Bitch when she doesnt get her way, tell you shes turning gay then after you have paid the bills and are broke you will be out on the street with no and I mean NO MONEY wondering what the hell just happened.
You will never see your belongings again or piece of mind!!

Don't believe a word she says or you will be dissapointed!!

If you no people like her in spokane feel free to respond!!!

Victim

12 comments:

  1. This is all true and more. This speaks the truth loudly. Chrissy is a habitual liar and will tell you exactly what you need to hear so that she can take whatever she wants from you. She moves from man to man sucking their will to live and all they have. Always moving from one man straight to the next guy while still married to some poor sap. I have heard the story that her dad was a sheriff when true story is her dad is an unemployed piece of shit. She is a pathetic excuse for a mother and the nastiest bitch you'll ever meet. A white trash, gold digging, nasty toothless pathetic excuse for a human being. All about sucking a man dry and taking her baby daddies money. Her children's father is a great man and has fought to have his children but still they are still with their mother. Run and run fast!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will speaking as the poor SAP. Who now has a DIVORCE from ms. Chrissy. I have regained my will to live. I know I will never have what I had before I met her again. Someday I hope to know truth again after living with her LIES. I would like to know how many she has bleed dry like me. No not really, I have moved on and started to rebuild my life. But I will always wonder if her kids should be with there fathers. To the next one on the hook, PROTECT WHAT YOU HAVE !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joe, please please get ahold of Derek Wagenman and write a statement, have it notarized and get it to him. Help, please.

      Delete
  3. You all are very right!!!! You all nailed her EXACTLY lol it's just really sad for the kid's though :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please help the kids and make a statement, have it notarized and get to Derek Wagenman. Find him on Facebook.

      Delete
  4. If any of you truly care about the children then get a hold of the dad Derek Wagenman and help him get custody. The kids are being abused, neglected and major psychological damage. Please help him, we all know it’s a mother’s state and the courts are dicks to the fathers. Step forward and help him make the kids safe. It is not fare to those kids to be put through the ringer from her crazy ways and live a life of lies. The boys belong with their dad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How would I go about getting ahold of Derek??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a way to get ahold of Derek Wagenman so we can exchange info and see if we could help each other out maybe so please get back to me on here, shoot me an email or something

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shoot me an email it's addiewilson2@gmail.com I hope to hear from you very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry, suckers, no offense , but you will have to forget about one of those witnesses, greg vaughn has taken she devil back in the home with my three young children. but I will give you all the inside info I can to keep my kids safe from this con
    artist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trisha, Facebook Derek or his wife Sara Wagenman. Help the kids and maybe they can help you with your kids too.

      Delete
  9. I like the words truely wicked, I think it suites her well

    ReplyDelete